The information contained on this website is provided by the Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (hereafter referred to as CASANZ or CASANZ19) in good faith. Every effort is made to ensure that the material on this site is accurate and up to date. Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of CASANZ but may reflect views and/or opinions of our diverse membership and their contributions. CASANZ does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information provided and accepts no responsibility for loss arising in any way from or in connection with errors or omissions in any information presented.
The Organising Committee, The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ):
- Reserve the right to change the programme and social functions at any time without notice.
- Does not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellations or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Does not take the responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associate activities.
- Does not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
- Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participant in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
- Opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ)
CASANZ will gather and record information necessary for your attendance at the conference. Personal information will be gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the documents, papers and articles remain the property of their respective owners. Their use in these documents does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose. Unless as otherwise stated, CASANZ is not affiliated or endorsed by any of the holders of any such rights.
Copyright and Trademarks
- This website and contents, including all downloadable files, are subject to copyright owned by The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (ABN 83 608 131 901) or in the case of some materials, a third party.
- You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication or display for performance of the content of the site is strictly prohibited, unless copyright provisions allow or written permission is granted.
- The site may also include registered trademarks and other trademarks protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use of these trademarks is prohibited.
Accessing the CASANZ19 website and contents, including downloadable PDF files, is done so at your own risk. CASANZ makes no guarantees regarding the use of this site, or programs or files in or through this site and will not assume responsibility for any damage or interference with data, hardware or software to your computer and IT systems caused through such use.
All cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. Cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing either by mail or email to the Conference Organisers. All cancellations will be proceed in line with Casanz19’s cancellation policy.