ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Creating an Author Account
The first step in submitting an abstract is to establish an Author Account. An Author Account will require you to:
Enter your full contact details including email
Establish a password
Upload a photo (optional)
Provide a brief biography
Once you have created a Author Account, you will be able to complete your abstract submission as well as manage it.
Abstracts must be written in English and provide an accurate summary of the contents and conclusion of the paper. Submitted abstracts should be written in Arial, 12pt font.
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. The Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts for inclusion in the programme. When submitting your abstracts you will be asked to include the following:
- Presenting author/s biography
- Presentation Type (oral presentation or poster presentation)
- Paper Title
- Paper abstracts (please use the abstracts template when writing your abstract)
- Author/s and Co-Authors (if applicable)
- Theme/Sub Theme
Abstract file names should use the main author’s name in the following format: i.e Smithb.doc. If submitting more than one abstract, files are to be numbered, i.e. Smithb1.doc, smithB2.doc.
Submitting your Abstract
All abstracts must be submitted online via the CASANZ19 abstracts’ portal at:
Important Notes to Consider
- All abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, who reserves the right to accept or reject any submissions.
- The Scientific Committee may, based on the abstracts received and the program, propose a poster presentation rather than an oral presentation.
- It is a requirement that presenters whose abstract has been accepted and who wish to present their paper must register to attend the conference.
- At least one author of the accepted paper must register to attend and present at the conference.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or attendance at the conference.
- Authors of all accepted abstracts are required to submit a full paper for review.
Please direct all enquiries to the Conference Organisers.
CASANZ 2019 Conference Organisers
The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand
Tel: 61 3 9727 3911
|17 Apr, 2019||Abstracts Close 11pm AEDT|
|10 June, 2019||Full papers or 2 page extended abstract and posters due|
|17 Apr, 2019||Early Bird Registrations Open – Midday|
|31 Aug, 2019||Standard Registration Close|
|1 Sept, 2019||Late Registration Applies|